a eight month old schecter c-1classic amber quilt ablone vine of life on the neck
seymour ducan p/u's jb in birdge jazz for neck the guitar is in new condition i just like strats better .but thought i would try one of these asking $400 obo located in nv
thanks for looking
That is a pretty good price...if I didnt already have two Schecters I'd be all over it. Classics are a great guitar.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
nobody ever seems to want one of these or they won't offer anything half way decent in trade. they're sweet guitars (i've got 3). good luck
I absolutely love schecter, but i lack money.... The only thing i have worth trading is my dime, but its never leaving me...
Quote by Don't Stop
Put a piece of tape on the headstock and write "Gibson" on it.
If done properly, this should quadruple your sustain.

Quote by pitobodies
That post is probably the deepest, wisest, most mature thing to ever spill forth from the Pit.

Metallica!!
Maiden!!
A7X!!
great price...just sold mine for $550 so this is a deal,...bought an ESP Eclispe
Oh wow. If someone dosnt jump on this, I might have to.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
i wish i ran into this forum sooner. i just bought my first guitar and was looking to get one of those but the only color at the local guitar center was green. i ended up buy a fender 50 classic strat.
GC won't give you crap for what it's actually worth. try harmony central or hell even ebay. $300 is an amazing price especially if you're throwing in a case.
Ebay. Or craigslist. If I didn't need every last scrap of my cash for an amp I've been eying, I'd be all over this one.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
pics??
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
Line 6 POD X3Live : Digitech Rp80 : Tascam US144
Kustom Sound (crappy ass) solid state amp
Old Steel String Acoustic (some local company)