But, my girlfriend has gotten alot worse and i really need cheering up

Her sister just told me on MSN of her status...

Her throat is swelling alot from the reaction and she can barely breathe, and its getting worse. She cant talk at all, and im really scared.

If it gets worse, she will need a needle in the neck to stop it.

What ****s me off the most is her dad has only talked to the doctor today, didnt take her in or anything, just called, and her parents havent taken her to the hospital yet either

Im going to see her tomorrow, and im really scared, i think i might get something for her, flowers an idea?

Please, i beg, dont try piss me off, im pretty much about to cry, and at the same time i wanna punch someone.

Id call her, but she cant talk right now...

If you dont know what im talking about, links:
1st thread:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1224069&highlight=my+girlfriend+almost+died

2nd thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1224620&highlight=update+last+thread
She needs to get to the hospital, seriously. Her parents could be arrested for negligence.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Hospital, NOW.

She needs medical attention and i'm sorry but we can't help you here. Also try to stay calm and stop that angry attitude, don't do anything stupid.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
She needs to get to the hospital, seriously. Her parents could be arrested for negligence.

That! Id do it myself, but i cant drive

Quote by Le_Bunny
Sorry to hear, but I really think you don't need to be talking to people on the internet about this. Talk to people in your life. If you really want support here, get it from the hugging thread.

I am talking to my friends and shit, but i just need some cheering up, like something that could try take my mind off it, or cheer me up a bit...
Quote by Hendrix_fan_14
Hospital, NOW.

She needs medical attention and i'm sorry but we can't help you here. Also try to stay calm and stop that angry attitude, don't do anything stupid.

THIS.

Seriously, tell her rents to wisen up and take the poor girl to see someone.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
dunno if its a good idea to take flowers, if shes having alergic reactions it make make it worse (my girl is allergic to flowers, I buy her fake ones )

anyway best of luck, I hope she gets better soon

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by Zero-Hartman
THIS.

Seriously, tell her rents to wisen up and take the poor girl to see someone.

I would ring and talk to them, but they have dial up and im talking to my girlfriend and her sister on msn now

Quote by numinis
dunno if its a good idea to take flowers, if shes having alergic reactions it make make it worse (my girl is allergic to flowers, I buy her fake ones )

anyway best of luck, I hope she gets better soon

Any other ideas? I really wanna get her something, doesnt have to be big, but yeah.
Last edited by maiden03 at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by Le_Bunny
Teddy bear. Big and cuddly. I don't know a female that wouldn't want another.

Perfect, thank you bunny!