What's wierd shit that you do that you think only you do?

For example:
I have this thing that I do when I take vital signs (I'm an EMT) and I absolutely HAVE to have all my vitals end in even numbers. I will round down or up a number to achieve those results. It really doesn't make a huge difference to change vitals one integer, for those who don't know.

How about you, pit?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by DeadWhisper
WHAT!?
i thought only i did!

Holy piss! I use it to!
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by DeadWhisper
WHAT!?
i thought only i did!

NO WAY! that makes 3 of us!

EDIT: 4 of us!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
I'm the only one not to immediately have a go at TS
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Last edited by sonsie at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by sonsie
I'm the only one not to immediately have a go at TS

I wan't having a go at TS, I was only joking around. there is allready a thread on this though.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by denfilade
I came into this thread solely to say what the first post said =(

I WIN!
Quote by Stoney93
I came.

^ WIN!

But I might as well contribute.

When I watch TV shows I always have the subtitles on. When while I read them, I tend to divide the words on the screen by three. For example:

Why do I always have the feeling that everybody's doing something better than me on Saturday afternoons?

Three goes into that line 5 times.

This is what I do.

btw,the quote was from Seinfeld.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
I'm sorry that is a little weird. But slightly awesome.
Quote by wesselbindt
Then you should try dangerfapping. It involves fapping till ur halfway there, and then calling ur mom or dad to your room, and than try to cum before he/she enters your room. It's an incredible rush.
us3 teh serah bart! olololouoluololoulooullloololololololol.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
I sometimes blink
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by larrytheguitar
^ WIN!

But I might as well contribute.

When I watch TV shows I always have the subtitles on. When while I read them, I tend to divide the words on the screen by three. For example:

This is what I do.

Serious.

I have that to, with anything. my bookcase, i count the books in groups of 3, and if its uneven i am pissed off or find a way to get around it. I have it with words to and letters, 2 of the same letters in a row, EXAMPLE: Boot (2x o) is 1 letter. But thats only if it doesnt end in a 3 kinda thing.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
I can click my fingers by using my thumb to flick my pinky against my index finger, then using that finger to flick against the next one etc. I can use it to click about 12 times in a second and everyone i show it to seems freaked out by it. I guess that's something that most people don't do.

Also, before i open any can of soft drink i have to tap it twice on the lid.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
When I use a knife and fork, I only hold the fork. I use the knife to cut things at first but then leave it down for the rest of the meal.
When I eat rice with chopsticks, I hold the two sticks together to sort of spoon the rice into my mouth.

I spontaneously burst into song, as if I was living inside a musical in my head.
--------
Quote by El Hilliaro
I can click my fingers by using my thumb to flick my pinky against my index finger, then using that finger to flick against the next one etc. I can use it to click about 12 times in a second and everyone i show it to seems freaked out by it. I guess that's something that most people don't do.

dude! vidorgtfo
Quote by larrytheguitar

This is what I do.

Same here, actually. Not just with T.V., either. Hell, I'll do it while I'm talking. While I'm talking to somebody, I will be breaking down my sentences. I've even found myself changing my wording to make sure there doesn't end up being a prime number of syllables.