Hey, there's a lefty agile in my pawn shop for like 100 bucks, and I was wondering, is it possible to get a new nut, flip the strings, and play it righty?

Thanks!
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by Naptime
I think it would be fine. Flip the pups too.

Didn't think about that, thanks :P
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Yea you can play it righty. But you may not like it that way. As a lefty who has played plenty of rightys strung lefty the strap position sucks, controls are in the way, output jack is generally in the way. And dont need to flip the pickups, unless they are staggered pole single coils.
Quote by Tackleberry
Yea you can play it righty. But you may not like it that way. As a lefty who has played plenty of rightys strung lefty the strap position sucks, controls are in the way, output jack is generally in the way. And dont need to flip the pickups, unless they are staggered pole single coils.

You also have to consider the cutaways and neck joint. The bottom cutaway is always deeper for a reason. I'm assuming this isn't a Les Paul copy....

Surely you can find a cheap used righty guitar. It would save you a lot of trouble.
Gear

Gibson '57 Les Paul Reissue
Marshall TSL 601
EHX: Big Muff, Metal Muff, Small Stone, POG, 2880
Ibanez TS808
Voodoo Labs Microvibe
Analogman Chorus
Morley Bad Horsie II
Keeley Compressor (C4)
Nova Delay
MXR 10-band EQ