No hilarious backstory of friendship or common douchebaggery?
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
i have written a guide in the gaming thread which is about three threads below. go ther, and ask further if you wish.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Xbox = Red lights, costly online play, somthing else by microsoft.

PLaystation = Better graphics, better games, free online play, and more reliable.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
con = not a ps3

pro = ha... no, thats not one, goo....nope, not that either
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
Quote by Vypor
Xbox = Red lights, costly online play, somthing else by microsoft.

PLaystation = Better graphics, better games, free online play, and more reliable.

ITT: Fanboys who will never touch a girl bashing pieces of plastic.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
You mean the arcade console, right? I love mine. It only has a 216mb stick, but it seems like enough memory for me, right now anyway. I don't play online, and I've only got about 9 or 10 games, so I've only used about 10 megs of memory.

Can't beat that, instead of pay an extra 200 dollars for a hard drive that I'll never use to the full capacity.
Quote by tayroar
ITT: Fanboys who will never touch a girl bashing pieces of plastic.

Are you serious? Have you even looked in the mirror lately? Look at your profile picture, you look like you've never spoken to any female except your mother and grandmother.

You're one to talk, pubehead.
Quote by Daffodil Lament

Are you serious? Have you even looked in the mirror lately? Look at your profile picture, you look like you've never spoken to any female except your mother and grandmother.

You're one to talk, pubehead.

Thread reported.
The xbox arcade don't even have the ability to play online if I remember correctly. Just pay a little more for an Xbox360 premium or elite, it's worth it.

The online stuff is what's best with xbox360 anyway.

I have premium. 60GB hard-drive, you'll really need that for games like forza motorsport 3 where you actually have to install a disk on the HD to play all the content, even singleplayer.
I am a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically.
Last edited by Toolshed#9 at Nov 3, 2009,
I love how ps3 fanboys constantly talk about red lights, its an old problem on old xbox consolses,

Anyway the kid wasn't asking which was better he's set on xbox

I would get the premium with the hard drive, especially if you intend to have live xD
/CENTER]