Page 1 of 2
Do you delete songs you don't listen to anymore, or do you decide to buy a new iPod? I've never filled up an iPod before but I'm getting pretty close with this one.
GO GO GO!
download the song to the computer, lower the bitrate, upload back, add more... problem solved
yea you delete crap you dont listen to...or buy bigger what other options do you expect to have
my music....so check it out

www.myspace.com/copperchild
Why the hell would you go out and spend 300 dollars on a new ipod just because your old one would be full? It'd be a lot less expensive to just delete songs that you don't listen to. Even if someone had only an 8gig ipod, there's no way they're listening to even 50% of that. Most of the music on an ipod just comes from "Oh man, I used to listen to this all the time! Totally putting it on to listen to later!" and it never gets played.
Quote by Cahir
download the song to the computer, lower the bitrate, upload back, add more... problem solved

the average size of an iPod is what, 60gig? that's bigger than my computer at home.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Last edited by mcfreaki at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by mcfreaki
the average size of an iPod is what, 60gig? that's bigger than my computer at home.

I would die if my PC wasn't even 60gb!
/CENTER]
I remove songs I wouldn't mind seeing removed, knowing that I can listen to it whenever because I have it stored in my USB-backup thing
DeVillains!
apply the 80/20 rule. If you look at your stats on the ipod you'll see that you spend 80% of your time listening to 20% of the music on there (it's an immutable law of the universe!).

Delete some of the 80% of the stuff you won't miss.

This process itself is very cathartic and helps kill the 'hoarding instinct'!
Quote by pl0x

you ever heard of something called exaggeration?
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
I just buy a bigger memory card, **** iPods and their non expandable storage.

Quote by mcfreaki
you ever heard of something called exaggeration?

actually you can still buy computers that come standard with 40 gig HDs, that's how one of mine was (of course I added another two hard drives to it)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536
You buy a Zune

Exactly. 120GB of memory is more than enough for anybody. Nobody should ever fill that up with music they actually listen to.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by Black Star
Exactly. 120GB of memory is more than enough for anybody. Nobody should ever fill that up with music they actually listen to.

I have 500 GB of music on my HD, and I listen to all of it. Just because you have a narrow taste in music doesn't mean everyone else does.

Last.fm
What kind of a minger buys a new ipod if their current one is full? Reminds me of my friend who would sell everything and buy a new fridge everytime his sims got hungry and couldn't afford food.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Reminds me of my friend who would sell everything and buy a new fridge everytime his sims got hungry and couldn't afford food.
The way you started out that sentence made me mad at Swedish excess but then I realised it was only the sims not IRL.

I used to use the move_objects cheat to delete my sims when their green bars went red, then bring them into existence once more from the characters panel and they'd be all fed and slept and toileted.

EDIT: Oh right yeah. I just delete some of the metal and add more novelty rap.
Last edited by rigiddigits at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I have 500 GB of music on my HD, and I listen to all of it. Just because you have a narrow taste in music doesn't mean everyone else does.

This is lie...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Quote by rigiddigits
The way you started out that sentence made me mad at Swedish excess but then I realised it was only the sims not IRL.

I used to use the move_objects cheat to delete my sims when their green bars went red, then bring them into existence once more from the characters panel and they'd be all fed and slept and toileted.

I used to invite neighbours and force them to stay so my characters could build up the social bar. I did that until one of them had the idea of cooking something and well... you know what happens when someone who can't cook cooks in that game.
Quote by Kensai
I used to invite neighbours and force them to stay so my characters could build up the social bar. I did that until one of them had the idea of cooking something and well... you know what happens when someone who can't cook cooks in that game.
One of my favourite sims (named after myself) had the aspiration to see a ghost, so I invited a child round then built a wall around it so it eventually died and haunted the house.

A part of me died too that day.
Quote by rigiddigits
One of my favourite sims (named after myself) had the aspiration to see a ghost, so I invited a child round then built a wall around it so it eventually died and haunted the house.

A part of me died too that day.

Oh dear
external hard drive holds my 20days of music... and i just swap out what's on the iPod every couple of weeks... or until I get bored of what's on it
Quote by BigBInc
+1

+2
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by SymereusISBack
This is lie...

no it really isn't, I only have lossless audio and I mostly work from home on my computer so I'm always listening to music.

Last.fm
I have to make some hard decisions, that's what i do. It sucks
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by pl0x

I've got 60gb.

I have 300gb in my PC that doesn't work.
Quote by captaincrunk
There really isn't much to be said for ipods. I much prefer just keeping the music on my computer and in my car.

I prefer to keep it in my pants.

Last.fm
i use smart playlists. rate the songs 1 to 5 stars. take off the 1 or 2 star ones. then put on some new stuff. saves me a lot of space in the long run
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

oh so you have approximately 8months-1year of music played from start to finish, yet you listen to all of it?

Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Nov 3, 2009,
Page 1 of 2