Hello everyone! I'm mainly a guitar player but sometimes I like to play so bass! So I was looking at GC website and I found this

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Line-6-LowDown-LD15-Modeling-Bass-Combo-Amp-104986252-i1427363.gc

Is it as bad as the Spider? I don't want to buy it, I'm just wondering

Thanks!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
I have the LD150 and absolutely love it. Really good cleans take some time to get simply because on my version theres like 7 EQ knobs, but my god the grind channel is absolute sex. Never heard as awesome bass distortion as from that thing.

The clean channel.... Is well, clean.

You can definitly get some good cream style tones from the brit channel, or with a pick and some EQ'ing you can get it to so pretty br00tal.

I don't really like the rock channel, It's hard to get a good sound out of it imo.

The R&B is sort of like the clean channel, but fatter and bassier.

I would probably give it 4 stars (My LD150... Don't really know about the 15), It's thousands of time better then the spiders though.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Last edited by Ghast at Nov 3, 2009,
For the price you can get something much better. I think a Fender Rumble 25 is about the same price, and it's 10 watts louder.
i had a LD 150. they sound alright, decent practice amp but for the price you could get somthing better. i got rid of mine when i got my warwick and the speaker couldn't handle that thing at loud levels. if i were you i'd grab this

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Acoustic-B20-1X12-Bass-Combo-Amplifier-104622667-i1383305.gc
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Boss pedals drain power like a girlfriend drains your bank account.

GEAR:
4 string warwick corvette $$ BO

acustic 200 head & 410 cab
They're ok for what they are. I wouldn't compare them to the spiders simply because its for a totally different instrument, but I guess i could say it sounds better for bass than the spiders do for guitar.
In all honesty though, I'd save up for something better. If you're looking for a certain sound, get something made for that sound, not something made to emulate a wide variety.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Had one in college and personally I didnt like it.
I much preferred going straight into the P.A system with the vocalist!
I've not heard good things
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!