So microsoft have said that Last. fm, Zune, Facebook and Twitter will be arriving to the xbox,

Some people already have some of that stuff, I'm just wondering has anyone got that stuff and it's just me without it, or has it not been released,

Cos i've seen some mo' fo' on last fm in my friends list

It's in UK by the way
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
why would you possibly need those things when you have a computer?
same goes for the internet browser on ps3

Quote by metal_al73
why would you possibly need those things when you have a computer?
same goes for the internet browser on ps3
I myself don't always have access to a computer, so this would be dead handy.
Call me Batman.
Because i paid for this xbox and i want my moniez worth god dammit

Also i'm lazy
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

My buddy has the beta, it's pretty cool, slow at parts though. Going to be interesting. Xbox Live has reallly gotten better over the years.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Yeah I saw someone on my friends list on Last.fm and spent about ten minutes trying to find where abouts it was. I gave up in the end though
Constant twitter updates every time someone gets an achievement. Now that would be annoying.

Also, They need to hurry up come up with a way to switch the email adress on your account!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Constant twitter updates every time someone gets an achievement. Now that would be annoying.

Also, They need to hurry up come up with a way to switch the email adress on your account!

Contact Xbox Live Team and they will do it for you. I changed mine.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I have the beta, but i dont have an adult account, so i dont get all the features.

Epic Fail.
So wait, if i get an achievement, will it post it on facebook aswell as twitter?
Quote by cornmancer