Ok, i have a 10 band EQ which i haven't yet found good settings to yet, Johnson DEQ-2, Boss DS-1, Fender Frontman 25R, and a double H/H guitar.

what would you advise me to do?

also, what amp should i save up for?

(Alternative Rock/Punk Rock)
how to get feedback? some distortion, not too much. plenty of volume. you probably won't get great feedback out of your gear. sorry.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
You are not going to be able to get the sound you want with your amp but I think you know that already. Just save up for a new amp. Something like a used Peavey Classic 30 would work too, can you look at used gear? What is your budget? If you live near a major US metro I can help you a little further.
Tips:
1)Turn the gain up
2)Bridge pickup
3)Make it LOUD
4)Be near/facing amp

Im not sure if the EQ can help besides adding volume/gain, but it can help with the tone. Boosted highs will help for Sonic Youth/Nirvana I think.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
"how loud are we talking? like rape the neighborhoods ears or what?"--wintereagle5

i would like to share with you this:
we play as loud as our amps go, and we don't turn it down till the police are taking our gear out of our hands, from the steaming sound storm we cooked up in that hot a** garage, right mate?