Hey guys. I'm performing as a group for a grade next tuesday, and I need a song to learn by then to play.

Preferably no more than 2 minutes long. Must be relativley impressive (not just chords throughout) for a decent grade but not hard because I need to learn it by next tuesday. I will be playing the song with a keyboarist so it MUST have a keyboard part and I can only use an acoustic guitar.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance guys!
Last edited by 05t16 at Nov 3, 2009,
Behind Your Eyes- Nine Black Alps
Levitz- Grandaddy
I'd like to grow up to be Charles Thompson.

Gear:

Fender American Standard Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

VOX AC30 CC2X
VOX Pathfinder 15R

Line 6 DL4
Vox Original Wah
Quote by drfoongoggles
Behind Your Eyes- Nine Black Alps
Levitz- Grandaddy

Thanks, I'll be sure to check them out. In the meantime, any more suggestions so I have a wide choice? Thanks again
bump the first one was ok didnt like the second song. need more suggestions please!
Falling Slowly - guitar and piano. The song is mostly figerpicking with a strumming chorus.
Quote by BLT2009
Falling Slowly - guitar and piano. The song is mostly figerpicking with a strumming chorus.

Thanks that's a good one, can't find any accurate tabs here though.

The song can have drums etc for example, but only the acoustic and piano will be played, still need a few more suggestions
Blackbird by the beatles.

/thread
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
anymore? really need more choice please if you can contribute just post I need these options