Hey I need a song to play and also sing with. My voice is slightly deep to normal. My vocal range is around the key of C or D.
If yoy haven't started hating it yet, then maybe wonderwall, everyone loves it.. exept the people who utterly hates it..

Or puff the magic dragon
The Raconteurs - Together -it's in the key of E if i remember well, but not hard to sing in my opinion(might be a lil' high tho)

Pink Floyd - Wish you Were Here

Some Paolo Nutini maybe

In fact i know lots of songs that are easy to play and sing but most of them are higher.
Last edited by imaginary.frnd at Nov 3, 2009,
I'm gonna try doing these suggestions thanks people! by the way, are there any other songs that are more guitar orientated?
Anything by Bob Dylan, John Frusciante, Smokie or Greg Lake(from Emerson,Lake and Palmer) , but most of them require a higher vocal range. Thats all i can think of for now.
Find a song that you like and arrange it into your preferred vocal register. Transposition or something I think it's called!
Quote by redeyedbluesman
Find a song that you like and arrange it into your preferred vocal register. Transposition or something I think it's called!

Yea you can transpose anything but not everything will sound as good as it used to .
I'm gonna say it.

Yellow - Coldplay.

I hate the song, but find it something easy to sing and play together. Good warm up for both my voice (Although i'm more of a screamer) and hands.