From this (mine has two screws at the bottom, not one):

To this:

Will i be able to do that? I prefer the look of a 2 pin bell to a 3 pin arc.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
simple enough to do, but why? most peeps leave the covers off to save time when setting up. and it`s only a truss rod cover, it`s not like everyone is gonna be staring at it. (sarcastic comment withheld)
Quote by ibanezgod1973
simple enough to do, but why? most peeps leave the covers off to save time when setting up. and it`s only a truss rod cover, it`s not like everyone is gonna be staring at it. (sarcastic comment withheld)

sure but it does look sexier with a cover, i wouldnt want to see you without pants eigther...
Quote by wolvenrick
sure but it does look sexier with a cover, i wouldnt want to see you without pants eigther...

trust me that`s reserved for the missus.

and spell check your post.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
trust me that`s reserved for the missus.

and spell check your post.

sorry english aint my first language,

now back to some usefull reaction for the thread starter, over and out
I don't see why it wouldn't work.. And yes I personally think that the second one looks better..
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
As long as you're comfortable with drilling a new hole in your headstock, and assuming the distance between the top screw hole and the line drawn between the bottom two is the same length as the distance between the two screw holes on the new guard... then yes.

Also you'll probably see some of the unbuffed finish currently under the cover when you install the new one. And it's possible you'll see the two old screw holes as well. Just some random thought on the subject
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
like said, there wont be a bottom hole, and there MIGHT not even be wood there to drill into to make the bottom center hole.

so in that case, you'd have to add a little piece of wood you can drill into to secure the cover,
but something you could remove to access the truss rod nut.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
like said, there wont be a bottom hole, and there MIGHT not even be wood there to drill into to make the bottom center hole.

Yeah I'm thinking this would be a problem for you mate. Honestly it just seems more work for no reward.