A search revealed nothing, so I figured I'd start a thread.
Wasn't sure if I should post this in Indie/Alt or Emo because they're pretty much both.
Probably one of the best new emo bands out there right now. From BC, I really hope I get to see these guys live soon.

Their new songs on Myspace are more basic Indie Rock than anything, but if you check out the videos they have on there, you'll see what I'm talking about.

http://www.myspace.com/saidthewhale

Hope you like!
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Nov 3, 2009,
i really like what i've heard. the videos are pretty cool too.
i'll have to keep an eye on these guys
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
These guys are pretty good from the few songs I just listened to. Camilo (The Magician) is great.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I found this too, if you're interested. It has a lot more songs.

http://radio3.cbc.ca/?url=/music/artist.aspx%3Fname%3DSaid-The-Whale
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
As far as modern emo like Bright Eyes/Cursive/Jets to Brazil is concerned, it fits perfectly.

Compared to the original manifestations of emo, no, not at all. Then again, the original manifestations of emo don't really fit in with pop punk, so...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Camilo has been one of my favourite songs for the past few days. It's so damn catchy
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I'm going to have to go with "This City's a Mess". Such an amazing song.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!