Hey!

I'm starting to learn more and more about sweeping and stuff, and now I came over a lick that I can't do, It's really difficult for me. The problem is what fingers I'm going to put on what fret and string. How would you guys play this:

e|--18p13---------------------13------|
B|-----------15-------------15----------|
G|---------------15-----15--------------|
D|-------------------15------------------|
A|----------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------|
Little finger of the 18th fret, index for the 13th, and ring for the 15th. You roll your ring finger over the three strings, one at a time.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
that doesn't seem too hard for me. But i don't have a guitar with me. Just do what Daddy Two Foot
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Linkinaddict88
lol... impossible

Only with an attitude like that; it's a pretty standard major sweep shape.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
barre the 15
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Rolling could be the only part of sweeping that can be annoying when your first learning it...take it slow first and build speed obviously
you can change the fingering sometimes so that you don't have to roll. If i had a guitar with me i'd post a tab.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
You should be rolling either your ring or middle finger along the 15th frets. This is the most difficult part of sweep-picking, but it'll become fairly easy after a little practice. This isn't something you can easily be told how to do though; it's best if you have someone show you. In any case, though, you have to start out extremely slow, so you can work on muting the strings that aren't supposed to be ringing out. I hope that helps. PM me if you need any more help. :3
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.