Yeh. Hey pit. How are you? So yeah, i have a problem with my left hand. I can't move it at all. All the fingers move and stuff, but i can't bend my wrist. And it hurts when it gets hit a little harder (when i hit right hand like that, it doesn't hurt). It turns out, that the bones have grown together in my wrist. So i have been wondering, if something simmilar has ever happened to you? Is it possible to treat something like that (with an operation ofcourse).
Go to the doctors. And I have my wrist in a cast at the moment.
Edit: from the 'turns out' bit I'm guessing you have already been.
Last edited by Lr-Mtb at Nov 3, 2009,
I have visited many doctors, have been to the hospital and stuff, nothing helped. The thing is, i live in a small country and i was just wondering, maybe it is possible to heal my wrist, just not in my country.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Actually yeah, but with my left little finger. The doctors thought it was just dislocated, but it turns out they couldn't see the fracture on the side and now it's deformed.
Quote by kriscius
Yeh. Hey pit. How are you? So yeah, i have a problem with my left hand. I can't move it at all. All the fingers move and stuff, but i can't bend my wrist. And it hurts when it gets hit a little harder (when i hit right hand like that, it doesn't hurt). It turns out, that the bones have grown together in my wrist. So i have been wondering, if something simmilar has ever happened to you? Is it possible to treat something like that (with an operation ofcourse).

What's the disease called?

I've never had anything like that, but I've just had a second operation to fix a broken Scaphoid (first had a screw put in, now a bone graft and another screw), so I know what a pain it is not being able to move your wrist or do anything with your hand.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
I don't know what the disease is called, but the bones have grown together in my wrist (7 or 8 bones, i don't remember the actual number). Also, it hurts when the weather is changing from warm to cold and from humid to dry.
It's 8 bones in the wrist. Without an x-ray or some other kind of image its pretty hard to tell what's going on to be honest.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Dr. House says that it is Kienbock's Disease.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Here at Dr. Pit Profeshonal Medicul Cllinc, we recommend that everything be treated as AIDS.
But seriously, that stinks. I'm guessing that means you can't play guitar then?
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
I can play guitar just fine. In fact, i started playing when i already had the wrist that way.
Gogle tells me it might be Carpal Ankylosis, also called Stills Disease.

Quote by kriscius
I have visited many doctors, have been to the hospital and stuff, nothing helped. The thing is, i live in a small country and i was just wondering, maybe it is possible to heal my wrist, just not in my country.

Is there no way of getting it seen to where you live? Surely there must be a hand surgeon at the hospital who could tell you if it's treatable.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Well i went to few doctors at the hospital, but their opinions are diffrent. One says i shouldn't do anything with the wrist, another tells me to do something with it, so i don't know.
Well,There are lots of health problems are every human.The Diabetes,heart disease,cancer this the major problems of health.The health is one of the important of every human so prevent disease and live fit and fine.
Sounds like you got a case of Mick Mars disease... But not in your whole body
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
Sounds like you got a case of Mick Mars disease... But not in your whole body

This is exactly what I thought when I read "ankylosing." Sounds pretty crappy TS. Hopefully there's something that can be done.