Page 1 of 2
Well. The Pit seems a fairly relevant place to post this. (Searched, and nothing)

When something embarassing happens to you, or when someone brings up something from the past that embarasses you in front of people, whether it be girls, boys or both, how do you deal with it? do you shrug it off, or do you get upset by it?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Change subject as quickly as possible.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Usually just start crying and insulting everyone present, and then tantrum my way home to sit alone for hours.
Your Signature:
Give a creepy Tom Waits chuckle and make a joke/ramble and trail off, perhaps making it worse.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I either laugh, or run, i don't know why, but when i see someone get into an embarrasing situation on tv, i think "if that was me, i would run in the opposite direction".
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Blame it on my wife.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I just laugh and pretend it doesn't bother me, even if it does my logic is that i really shouldn't care about it, and even if I do, no one else needs to know that
Quote by Jackal58
Blame it on my wife.
I chuckled heartedly.

I'm used to embarrassing moments.
I slap myself in the face, then start singing Bike by Pink Floyd in a weird voice. That will make them forget what the previous subject was.
Quote by Ledforthehead
Punch Them

Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
Quote by imaginary.frnd
I slap myself in the face, then start singing Bike by Pink Floyd in a weird voice. That will make them forget what the previous subject was.

Bertolt Bretcht

Realize that you're not the only one who's done something dumb and move on with life.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I put a bag on top of my head and run.

But seriously, it really depends. I can either blush like hell or be fine with it.
But on most of the times I blush.

####################
#######//##\\#######
######_\\()//_######
#####/ //__\\ \#####
######| \__/ |######
####################
I usually just take the piss out of the person that pointed it out, like once, I was in a friends pool "Hey, Rory, I can see your bollocks through your shorts leg..." "Shouldn't be trying to look for my bollocks should you?"

But now with anyone I hang around with, they're so used to the conventionally embaressing things I do that I only embaress for very slight things.
The only time I get embarrassed is when i say something really mean or stupid(sober or not) and realize it later on. Then I do nothing, since everyone says stupid shit and nothing usually comes from it.
Quote by thewho65

A. (insert joke) <---------------------------This

B. (insert thoughtful pause)

C. (insert ______)

Insert Penis? o.O
I lightly and playfully brush it off while dying a little inside.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Why get embarrassed? Grab a 2x4 and go to town!

Nah, nothing really embarrasses me. Why bother? It was in the past.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Change the subject and look awkward even though I try really hard not to...

+1

For Halloween I went to an old flame's house, a girl a little bit older than me that I had a crush on a few years ago. Well, some friends came with me, and she had some other people over, and one of my friends hypnotized one of her friends and it was awesome.

Anyway, people started up with "What's the most embarrassing moment you've ever had?" My answer, as I was sitting right next to this old flame, was "My 2nd most embarrassing moment will be telling you." Well, she got up and walked off, and then I said lowly "I kissed her on the cheek at a high school dance, and she's pretty much the first girl I ever kissed." Well, she walks back into the room, and everybody says "You missed it Meredith." She's like huh? and everyone tells her and I just sit there like and then we reminisced and she thought the whole thing was really sweet. I didn't mind everyone else telling her, but I didn't want to be the one to say it with her sitting right there. The thing there is that they told her and she apparently didn't understand, so I had to explain to her...
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

I tend to just laugh it off and go along with it. There's not much else you can really do.....damn cougars......
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
I blush and roll with it baby!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Run home crying and listen to some Linkin Park.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Play a long with it and laugh it off
A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence."
I laugh at it.. Then no one brings it up later cos they know I'm not bothered by it.

The most embarassing thing I ever did never came up again after about a week.. People forget when you pretend you're not bothered about it
I tend to say something horrifying and disgusting to change the subject. Usually works.

for example:

them: Hey Jonny, I heard you *embarrassing*

me: well I heard that your mum's cunt is a gaping bloody maw the size of a small country and populated by small flesh eating maggots, like your dad's cock.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by AlecMag
Run home crying and listen to some Linkin Park.

Go cry on the bandwagon, bro.
Bertolt Bretcht

Page 1 of 2