Im going to buy my first guitar: Electric Guitar.

Whats a good electric guitar for beginners?
In future i want to play punkrock songs like Sum 41, 1208, Rise Against, Green Day, No use for a Name, OffSpring, Blink 182, SugarCult, New Found Glory, Novice, The F-Ups

Example: Novice - The Distance

Not to expensive please.

Greetz

Flame
squire's are pretty low quality. after a little you will have to trade up. look into agile
squire classic vibe tele's are fairly decent from what I've heard. what is not too expensive? specify your budget a bit more for better responses please.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
If you let us know what your budget is people can give you idea's. Don't forget you will need the following as well as a guitar :-

Guitar Tuner
Guitar Amp
Guitar Picks
Guitar Cable

At the cheaper end of the market paying a little more gets a noticeably better guitar but when you are first starting you won't really notice unless you get a really poor guitar.
Quote by athlete1
squire's are pretty low quality. after a little you will have to trade up. look into agile

yeah but who says he will continue ive seen plenty of people just quit after a year
Quote by athlete1

I dunno the classic vibe series are pretty good imo. Anyway ts we need to know how much you're willing to pay for the guitar, no point recommending something if it's out of your budget by a couple of hundreds.
200€ = 293 USD
Can someone all tell me what do i need to play some punkrock songs and is it hard?

EDIT: Searched some on websites. Much too expensive, sorry guys. Thanks for the help anyways.
Last edited by FlameDudeNL at Nov 4, 2009,