Heya UG,
Im interested in buying some kind of looper/layering pedal where I can record something into, have it play it back and then play something else on top of it and I was wondering if you guys knew any good affordable pedals with these functions? So far the best one I've found is the Digitech Jamman but from my scarce experience with buying pedals I've found that whenever I buy one, a few days later I find another pedal with the same and more features for a better price, so I decided to ask people what Looper they find best?
The cheapest pedal one is probably the Boss RC-2, or you could get something like the Vox JamVox or Line 6 Toneport to do the same on a computer.
the line 6 looper is fun but limited but works well if you have no guitar effects I would recommend one of these. The Boss loopers are ace. I have a friend who uses an RC-2 and has wicked results I personally have the RC-50 it's like having 3 RC-2 loopers at your feet with midi sync available as well. really depends on your budget. The digitech isn't bad but I'd go for the boss. When all else fails YouTube is your friend.
MARSHALL: AVT 2000, MARSHALL: JTM 200 MARSHALL MAJOR 1969, LINE 6: POD X3 LIVE, VARIAX 600, VARIAX 700, GIBSON: FIREBIRD V,FERNANDES: REVELLE DK, FERNANDES: RETRO ROCKET PRO, BOSS: RC 50 loop station
There's someone selling an Akai Headrush over in the Classifieds section for like £90 or something like that.
if you want a looper and want a delay in the future why not get a line 6 dl-4 best of both worlds
Gibson Les Paul Standard Double Cut
Peavey 6505+
Mesa Boogie Oversized Cab
-
Morley Little Alligator Volume
Line 6 FM 4
Line 6 DL 4
Boss DD-6
Ibanez Tube Screamer Turbo
Boss TU-2

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.