If I know UG, and this may prove that I don't, then you can actually post tabs without physically making a profile or by joining entirely. So, if he had posted that tab a few years ago – which I imagine is the case – and he's only joined in the last two months, his tab is then allowed a proper name; his profile name, not just "unregistered".

Or he could of signed up when profiles weren't around, and maybe you have to specifically request for your account to be allowed a profile, and he didn't, I don't know.

emad or aig91 might know the correct answer. Or probably one of the admins/Russians.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
If I know UG, and this may prove that I don't, then you can actually post tabs without physically making a profile or by joining entirely. So, if he had posted that tab a few years ago – which I imagine is the case – and he's only joined in the last two months, his tab is then allowed a proper name; his profile name, not just "unregistered".

Or he could of signed up when profiles weren't around, and maybe you have to specifically request for your account to be allowed a profile, and he didn't, I don't know.

emad or aig91 might know the correct answer. Or probably one of the admins/Russians.

This.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
with that being such a huge, popular tab, he obviously couldn't just say "yep i tabbed it" and got all the credit.
i don't know what exactly, but i doubt any tab moderator or Admin would just give that away.
I had submitted a tab once as "Unregistered" before creating a profile, then decided I wanted the credit.
I asked Dyuha, gave him some proof, and he gladly did it for me.

It probably all comes down to the proof.
That or he got em when they were drunk.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by genghisgandhi
what kind of proof would it be?

mine was actually kinda easy heh...
my name was already written in the tab, along with my email.
but now i'm curious as to this happened for him.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.