I was just on encyclopedia dramatica, reading the article about UG (sometimes, it's good to laugh at yourself), and one section had a list of things called "the cancer that is killing UG." I won't link to it for obvious reasons but here is the list.

Mods abusing their power
*Reported*
I Cum Blood
Mods abusing their power by creating threads about shit that nobody cares about while drunk
Kensai
Vauxite and his "bitchin' trainz"
Mods abusing their power
Searchbar jokes
Mods abusing their power
cool story bro
Mods abusing their power
RIP Dime
09'ers

What are you're thoughts? Agree? Dissagree? I actually kinda agree with most of this.
Didn't realize it was /pit/

Isn't it more like /forumdisplay.php?f=11/

???
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
cool story bro

teeheehee
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Last edited by barden1069 at Nov 3, 2009,
Agreed with RIP Dime, cool story bro, and I Cum Blood. Especially when 09'ers do it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Momentosis

Isn't it more like /forumdisplay.php?f=11/

???

epic first post
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
I can't believe you just called it /pit/. What the hell?
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
people thinking the pit is /b/ is a pretty big one.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Dunno about putting Kensai and 09ers on that list, but otherwise..
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Encyclopedia
I can't believe you just called it /pit/. What the hell?

It's a joke, I'm just making a reference to how 4chan like it's starting to become.

^there was a picture of fassa next to the list, but I don't see why I would get the banhammer, I didn't link to the page. The thread might get closed, and I may get a warning, but a ban might be too much.
Last edited by kashuul at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by Momentosis

Isn't it more like /forumdisplay.php?f=11

???

fixed. forumdisplay.php is the file, with ?f=11 telling it which forum to show. like how they don't call it /b/imgboard.html/

I'm far too sad . I haven't even been to /b/ in months and I remember the full address.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Lolstacks, puns, and shoop threads without potential.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Cool story, bro. The actual article is pretty stupid too. It's just a bunch of n00bz who got teh banhammer bitching.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
You can tell whoever wrote that is a moron who enjoys reading 4chan bullshit, and regurgitates it here. His type is the main problem with the pit right now.
Quote by ctb
Reported...

I hope you made the title ironic on purpose.

yes I did
I was with you until you said 09er's.

I mean, we were all new once.
The worst thing about this place is people who think they have history or deserve to be here more than any other avatar+sig.

TS is as bad as the things he's mentioned.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by crazy8rgood
Since when has Vauxite had "bitchin trainz"?

You must've missed that day when he thread jacked a bunch of threads and posted about trains, I actually thought that was funny though
Quote by GaijinFoot

The worst thing about this place is people who think they have history or deserve to be here more than any other avatar+sig.

he copied it off a different website, its not his doing
Quote by GaijinFoot

Who let you out of your cage, 08er?

DON'T MAKE ME GET THE WHIP!
Quote by genghisgandhi
how is kensai ruining the pit?

well to be honest i think a lot of it is jealousy, or the fact that his humour is getting rather droll.
all he is a set of one liners and eventually he will run out, and everyone will realize that he was not the right choice for president.
if you want true intelligence vote for monster jackal $hit
Quote by entity0009
Agreed with RIP Dime, cool story bro, and I Cum Blood. Especially when 09'ers do it.

We should probably stop calling them 09'ers and just call them new***s. Because we all know that most users are retarded until they've been in the pit for at least 6 months.
Quote by GaijinFoot

I didn't write it, I copied and pasted it and asked for your thoughts on it.
Quote by kashuul
It's a joke, I'm just making a reference to how 4chan like it's starting to become.
Yeah, but there are certain things you can never joke about. EVER.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by kashuul
I was just on encyclopedia dramatica, reading the article about UG (sometimes, it's good to laugh at yourself), and one section had a list of things called "the cancer that is killing UG." I won't link to it for obvious reasons but here is the list.

Mods abusing their power
*Reported*
I Cum Blood
Mods abusing their power by creating threads about shit that nobody cares about while drunk
Kensai
Vauxite and his "bitchin' trainz"
Mods abusing their power
Searchbar jokes
Mods abusing their power
cool story bro
Mods abusing their power
RIP Dime
09'ers

What are you're thoughts? Agree? Dissagree? I actually kinda agree with most of this.

Dude, that list isn't the cancer, its the actual pit.

Also sounds like a previous user is still butt-hurt over a mod just having a bit of fun, jeez if it wasn't for them the would forum would go to shit, cut them some slack, they deserve to be able to arse around every now and then.
Cool story bro

R.I.P. DIME

I CUM BLOOD

Nah but in all seriousness i agree with most of that
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news