Ok, so about 3 months ago i started working out, and eating a lot more. I've made a few gains, but i have a problem. I now have stretch marks around my bicep and tricep, and i'm starting to get some on my chest. Does anyone know any methods/creams or whatever to help?
Believe.
You can buy creams to get rid of them. Preggo women use it all the time.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
I think you might have a jungle disease. But I'm not a doctor, so don't mark my words, it's a bit of a stretch.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
I think you might have a jungle disease. But I'm not a doctor, so don't mark my words, it's a bit of a stretch.

How long have you been waiting to use that?
Believe.
you could use the stuff pregnent women use or leave it as they will fade in time but they will look like scars
After only 3 months? Dammit, I started going to the gym when I began university 2 months ago and I haven't noticed any difference at all yet
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Rubbing vitamin E oil into them is meant to work, and castor oil aswell I think.

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
Rub Vitamin E on it
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Quote by EMGs_rule
Quote by jgbsmith
why would you want to put the bitrate down?
to make it smaller without hearing any change in quality that the human ear can detect?
Does not compute for the audiophile

Follow me on Twitter...or else!
I got some on my biceps too.. Turns out I was just gaining too fast

Take it a little slower, you're stuck with them now.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
After only 3 months? Dammit, I started going to the gym when I began university 2 months ago and I haven't noticed any difference at all yet

I think i might have overworked, I go 4 times a week, train everything to failure.
Put your back into it
Believe.