So, basically, here's the template:

Just write something that makes us think... Like this:

I want you to write something to convince the reader that the chair doesn't exist.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
these arent aloud... ive been gone a couple of months so they might be but last i checked they werent
Quote by osXtiger
I want you to write something to convince the reader that the chair doesn't exist.

What chair?
Quote by Littleangus44
these arent aloud... ive been gone a couple of months so they might be but last i checked they werent

Well of course they aren't unless of course you have them played over your speakers but most of us will have to read them. Our moms could also be standing next us reading them to us, but I doubt that's happening.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
If this thread didn't exist, would anyone's lives be in any way different?

Stop trying to turn the pit into /b/, wamguy89.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
lol nice one.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by osXtiger

I'm sitting on my amp...
Quote by matx33
If this thread didn't exist, would anyone's lives be in any way different?

Stop trying to turn the pit into /b/, wamguy89.

You would have roughly a minute of your life back.
With this minute back, you likely would have left for your destination a minute early. If everyone who has died in the last year of a car crash, being struck by lightning, or other similar and seemingly unpredictable hazards took the one minute required to read this thread, the majority of them would still be alive. This thread saves lives.
Quote by wamguy89
^ You meant this:

This.

whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by Kapps
With this minute back, you likely would have left for your destination a minute early. If everyone who has died in the last year of a car crash, being struck by lightning, or other similar and seemingly unpredictable hazards took the one minute required to read this thread, the majority of them would still be alive. This thread saves lives.

You, sir, are a god.

You're welcome
Quote by osXtiger

This didn't make any sense...

Quote by BrashPersona
What chair?

Until he said that...

My mind has been blown.
Quote by Kapps

Don't even use the meme... Just say things like this guy^
Quote by Kapps

i really think that it woulnd't matter. maybe i'm infringing on the idea off destiny, but i feel that whatever happened to them would have happened to them regardless of whether or not they read this thread.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by Kapps

Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
^ I think you're just reading too far into it, actually... But it could have been their destiny to die in a horrible car accident, I guess... So, maybe you're right... Let's have a debate!
Last edited by wamguy89 at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by lkngro
i really think that it woulnd't matter. maybe i'm infringing on the idea off destiny, but i feel that whatever happened to them would have happened to them regardless of whether or not they read this thread.

Why?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by lkngro

Quote by Tedward
This didn't make any sense...

Until he said that...

My mind has been blown.

The student who wrote that got full marks. That's all he wrote.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by whalepudding
Why?

...because if they were to get into a car crash, struck by lightning, etc, they would not have read this thread anyway. what happened, happened, and there's no reversing it, so the way it happened was the way it was "supposed" to happen.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro

But the point is that if they had spent one minute reading the thread and left one minute later, everything would have happened differently. The person is the variable here. So if they originally were struck by lightning, and then you look at the alternate reality where they leave one minute later, the lightning still strikes the same spot, and the person walks by one minute later. The same thing applies to the car accident.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by Rocking-Rob

You bastard. Sketchy, though. (Must resist putting left hand back on face...)
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.