Page 1 of 2
Dear Pit, Today i feel rather accomplished. Because at lunch there are always 3 kids who never take their trays, they just leave them there for the lunch lady to clean up. now these kids are your average high schoolers. You have the "leader" a blonde trendy kid, the other two kids (well call them foot soldiers) are a fat mexican and a ginger.

Yesterday I was sitting with my friends except one had the flu and was gone. We were prepared, we had loaded are plates with ketchup packets and baby corn and as soon as the 3 of them got up i targeted the fire crotch and unleashed a handful of midget corn onto his face he stopped in his tracks and looked at me "...what was that for?" "You forgot your tray." "Oh right" he turned around and got it and walked around us. his fellow foot soldier walked past me "hey....Hey...HEY" he pauses and looks over at me. "yeah?" "you too man" he smiled and walked away.

Today my friend was better and we all targeted them expecting them to purposely leave their trays, but, all 3 of them brought their trays to the counter today. I felt great about myself and when the lunch lady walked by I could see a thankful look in her eyes.

Lunch ladies should not be discreminated against and for any of you who say "OH GEEZ3 1Ittle ANUS U KNO SHE HAS TO CLEAN UP TEH CORN AN KETTCH UP ???" No the janitor has to... hes just an ass hole so I don't care

So pit what was your good deed of the day?
So your good deed was hitting someone with food?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I gave all my gold to a guild mate.

Yeah.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by tayroar
So your good deed was hitting someone with food?

The end justified the means.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Well, I didn't actually rape that girl who has Spanish with me, if that counts for something.
GEAR:

Schecter V-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Special Model LP
Ruben Flores Classical
Peavey Vypyr 75
Cry Baby Wah
I must admit, your 'good deed' is confusing me. To throw food at someone and leave the mess for someone else to clean up is a bit hypocritical. Maybe you don't like the Janitor but maybe those kids don't like the dinner lady.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

as many people say: cool story brah
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Quote by Jaymz_515
I must admit, your 'good deed' is confusing me. To throw food at someone and leave the mess for someone else to clean up is a bit hypocritical. Maybe you don't like the Janitor but maybe those kids don't like the dinner lady.

No, the lunch lady didn't do anything to anyone. But the janitor is an ass hole to everyone
Quote by Littleangus44
No, the lunch lady didn't do anything to anyone. But the janitor is an ass hole to everyone

Fair do then.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I watched my niece while my mom drove somewhere, I guess you could count that as a "good deed".
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Blogs are there for a reason.

im sure if i made a blog asking the pit about there good deeds i would get alot of replies
I don't know if I miss high school now after reading this... I maybe out of high school since june but isn't vigilantism frowned apon in high school?
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
ima a janitor at a college in ontario and even though some of the mess doesnt make much sense it also gives me a job. if you all cleaned up after yourselves then they would only need 20 of us, not 42...people would be layed off, so go nuts and mess shit up. it pays my rent lol
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by Littleangus44

Maybe he's an asshole because he has to clean up your messes
Quote by The_lizard_king
I don't know if I miss high school now after reading this... I maybe out of high school since june but isn't vigilantism frowned apon in high school?

I guess you have to ask yourself one thing:

Do you miss immature freshman like me throwing food at people?
Quote by kashuul

like i said. messes mean work, work means a pay cheque.

Quote by kashuul

Maybe hes an ass hole because he ran over his neighbors dog and was sued for $16,000 going bankrupt causing his wife to leave him for a younger, richer man and now he only sees his two daughters at Christmas time.
Quote by Littleangus44
Maybe hes an ass hole because he ran over his neighbors dog and was sued for $16,000 going bankrupt causing his wife to leave him for a younger, richer man and now he only sees his two daughters at Christmas time.

bah hahaha!

I didn't do a good deed because any time I do they go horribly wrong.

Wait does that count as a good deed?
Quote by BladeSlinger
If I was 21 I'd buy you a crystal decanter full of 100 year old brandy to commend you.
Quote by entity0009
I stepped to one side to let a fleeing criminal escape.

How long until the super powers settle in?
Quote by BladeSlinger
If I was 21 I'd buy you a crystal decanter full of 100 year old brandy to commend you.
Quote by Fearnohamsters
How long until the super powers settle in?

That is my super-power. I'm Inconvenient Sidestep Man.

You better believe it
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
That is my super-power. I'm Inconvenient Sidestep Man.

You better believe it

I want to be your sidekick Inconvenient Step on your face boy.
Quote by BladeSlinger
OH GEEZ3 1Ittle ANUS U KNO SHE HAS TO CLEAN UP TEH CORN AN KETTCH UP ???"

Someone had to do it...

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by Littleangus44

Whoah slow down man, I thought the face kinda made it apparent that I was joking.
Earlier today i was walking down the street coming back from the shops when a blue car pulled up next to me at the end of my street, the man driving asked if i knew the way to the nearest post office...

...and i told that man directions, even though i didn't know the way because that's the kind of guy i am.
Quote by Littleangus44
I guess you have to ask yourself one thing:

Do you miss immature freshman like me throwing food at people?

No but at my school, no one liked the freshman. You guys just need to grow up, seriously. Your in 9th grade, not kindergarten.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Probably the worst "good deed" i have ever come across tbh
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Split up a fight today.

I can die happy now.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
In no school I've ever been to would someone react so gingerly (no pun intended) after somebody tosses a wet spoonful of vegetable at their face. It would be an instant fight. I call shenanigans in the name of trying to make TS sound cool and accomplished.
Page 1 of 2