hey my fiance posted on here about the cat situation i have, and i found a solution but i need some information.

basically i built a small rabbit hutch out of a dog cage and some scrap wood.

its sitting outside and they have everything they need in the cage.

however, its cold outside. im using two blankets to keep the cage warmer but i need to make it better for the next few months as its gonna get colder.

im going to offer to pay a friend (who lives across the street) to take them inside during the day so they have exercise and if they cant keep them in at night im gonna need to heat the caging.

my gf's parents offered to take them in if we get them to there house without spending a ton of money. so since i was heading across country for thanksgiving anyway to spend the holiday with my fiance and them, i was thinking i might be able to bring them along in my car.

but anyway, is anyone in the pit familiar with heating outdoor kennels or cages?

i need oppinions on how to heat the cage. i found a small heater i might be able to use but i need advice on how to keep the cage nice and warm.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
you cat diarrhea'd in your guitar case?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Last edited by speakers at Nov 3, 2009,
You could build a nicer hutch with insulation in the walls.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by blue_strat
Don't you have room in your place for the cage at night?

i found the cats after some a**wipe dropped them off in a wendys parking lot in a box. i took the 3 home and found out my dads allergic, and im moving into my own apartment in a few months with my brother and my girlfriend.

so im keeping them outside until

a) i find a place where they can stay and ill pay the person who watches them

or

b) i move out.

im allergic apparently as well but not as bad. my symptoms are weezing and caughing, and only when the hair is "kicked up" (like by a vaccuum)
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
these are the cats btw

rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Build it a shell and turn it into a furry tortoise.

I haven't read the post so I don't know if that would fix the problem, but fuck it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY