Indeed, I'm liking your new avatar as well.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
"Thheeeeee aaaaalbbbbiiiinooooooo........"

Acidic acid doom of the highest echelon.

Music just drips down the walls of your mind and oozes out your ears.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Bullet
In My Heeeeeeeaaaad
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Power my boy, have u checked out the demo yet?? And I still realllly need to get my hands on a tangible copy of the S/T. Everybody go listen to Behind the Brown Door right now.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
As usual, \Powerslave/ does not disappoint.
Really good stuff.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
What a powerful atmosphere, i really get a retro horror movie vibe out of this. Kinda like a traditional doom version of Hooded Menace. The riffs are executed perfectly hear,this is really great!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
What a powerful atmosphere, i really get a retro horror movie vibe out of this. Kinda like a traditional doom version of Hooded Menace. The riffs are executed perfectly hear,this is really great!

That's where they get their name.

Seriously, I still stand by my first statement.
I like this band and have for ages, awesome album. Everything just comes together... it's the epitome of doom metal. Powerslave your old avatar was better!!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
^Don't mess with the Ungol.
The Tyrant one? It gave off this kind of evil vibe, I loved it too but I wanted to try this Ungol one out.

I listened to the demo, it's great! Really good chill music and I was surprised at the overall quality of production and how clear the vocals were. I must say, however, that I prefer the material on the full length more.
Fairz enuf. I wonder if/when this band will put out a new album since they are active once again...
I don't think it's that far of a stretch to expect a new album within the next few years. It'd certainly be welcomed! Doom really has flourished quite a bit in the last two years alone.