So, a whie ago, I went smoeone's house to buy something over Craiglist. The guy had that small amplifier that he showed to me, and I thought it was pretty good. This the amp:
http://www.ztamplifiers.com/products/lunchbox.html

Now, I'm not willing to buy this, because I don't need it. I'm making this thread just to share this, I think it's a very good amp because it
is very small
is very light
sounds decent
is f$%?#g loud (well enough for a band)
is cheap (around 250$)
All that makes it a perfect practice amp for begginers!

Any thoughts on this?
Wow, haha. No wonder they call it the Lunchbox. That's pretty interesting.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Very interesting, I'm going to have to look into this.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
I own one, and yes it is great. Especially since I'm a college student... my entire guitar rig fits in a small box now! Haha.

It's perfectly loud for band situations, handles pedals just fine, etc. I really recommend it, but you can't do anything metal with it for what it's worth.
From the videos I've watched/listened to, the amp sounds pretty good and can take pedals very well. I might try it out if I ever get the chance.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Doesn't seem like it would be all that great for metal players. The speaker is too small. I seriously want to try it though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs