are directing a short, blair witch type flick for our project in Religion class in which we find evidence of a Satanic Cult doing sacrifices and such.

I've already got recipe's for fake blood,

I'm wanting to use guts as well, we may have access to the real deal, and if not, what suggestions are thre for substitutes?

And last, we're wanting to draw pentagrams, 666's, inverted crosses, and other Satanic imagery, this'll be done on the wood's ground and trees, What did they use to make the Markings in the Blair Witch Project?

By Blair Witch type vid, I mean wondering through the woods finding creepy shit. Not a direect Copy of it

Any other suggestions to make it look good are greatly appreciated!
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
Last edited by MetalMike676 at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by MetalMike676

I'm wanting to use guts as well, we may have access to the real deal, and if not, what suggestions are thre for substitutes?

You do have access to them, it just takes a knife.

But make sure you have the guts to cut yourself...

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Satanists don't do sacrifices, you'll get an F.

For realism, show them dressing up as wizards, and taking credit for someone's death even though that person was old and died 10 years after the ritual was performed.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Nov 3, 2009,
A Religion class like about Religion or is it in a religious school/class thing. Like about other religions?
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

I think it'd be good to avoid the whole "oh mah gawd lulz, liek, dis is just sooo kreepy!" dialogue of Blair Witch, and you'd be set.

Oh and uuh, cat killings.
watermelons = exploded heads, a la "emo diaries". Old Youtube vid, but I lol'd hard at it back in the day.
Quote by whalepudding
Satanists don't do sacrifices, you'll get an F.

For realism, show them dressing up as wizards, and taking credit for someone's death even though that person was old and died 10 years after the ritual was performed.

Yes, I know LaVeyan's don't....but there are some cults out and about who do so.

And to the first replier, I COULD use my own guts, but alas, I still need theem

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
Quote by maXterbat0r
Collaborate with a Satanist so you get your shit straight, first of all.

I know LaVeyan Satanists don't, I'm reading the Satanic bible and have already read where it says it's never okay to sacrifice animals or babies. I also know there are other types of Satanism, some do, some don't, all of them are included in the project.

The Video is just for fun

Quote by biga29

You do have access to them, it just takes a knife.

But make sure you have the guts to cut yourself...

QFT.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by MetalMike676
I know LaVeyan Satanists don't, I'm reading the Satanic bible and have already read where it says it's never okay to sacrifice animals or babies. I also know there are other types of Satanism, some do, some don't, all of them are included in the project.

The Video is just for fun
I didn't mean so much for that regard, as much as I meant that you want an adviser who might correct some mistakes you might have.

But if it's just for fun, then that doesn't matter as much. Just make sure your teacher doesn't want a serious project.
The serious part is a presentation,

The other part we have to do is a video interview, yet we can't actually interview an official (for the other religions it's okay though, kinda pisses me off) so, I decided why not do a Blair witch type thing