Daemon Tools won't open for me. I've tried reinstalling it a couple times but when I go to open it it just shows up as one of those small picture type things one the right of the task bar and won't let me mount or open anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

edit: I've also tried a couple other similar things and they same happens with them.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Try clicking/right clicking the icon in the task bar. Try uninstalling it (and then installing again). Try deleting its folder in the programs folder if that doesn't work.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

right click and click daemon tools panel or virtual cd/dvd-rom and then mount the iso
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
My problem is that I upgraded to W7 and now it says I need a version of Windows newer than 2000 to open it
Quote by dudius
My problem is that I upgraded to W7 and now it says I need a version of Windows newer than 2000 to open it

It's not compatible then. Check their site and email them if there's no information concerning windows 7 on there.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by salsawords
It's not compatible then. Check their site and email them if there's no information concerning windows 7 on there.

Well, I figure it's because I used to have XP, a lot of things have not been able to switch over. Right now, I'm trying to uninstall, then reinstall. Hopefully it works, otherwise I'll gank it from my buddy's computer again.
I've tried right clicking and mounting then reinstalling but it doesn't do anything.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.