So I've had this Peavey Valveking 112 for about 1 1/2 years and starting last month on both clean and drive channels when I have the volume on my guitar all the way down my amp makes this weird crackling fuzzy sound.

I actually recorded it and its on my profile. http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/angus+is+god/

This will go on for 5 minutes then it will be silent for about 2 minutes then it will start again.

Do I need new tubes? The sound when playing hasnt changed when I'm playing and I havent really stressed the tubes a whole lot. So what do you think is my amps major malfunction?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
re tube your whole amp. it is about time to anyways, this is more than likely a tube problem
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Could be your tubes, could also be your cable. Try unplugging the cable from the amp. If the noise is still there, try changing your power tubes. If it isn't, get a new cable.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Sounds like a bad preamp tube to me. Check out page 3 or 4 of the Valveking Thread and the associated Wiki page.

Unplug your guitar and turn the amp up and tap on each preamp tube with the eraser end of a pencil and see if you can hear that through your speaker. If so, that one is probably microphonic. Replace it.
Quote by The_Bosstone
Why did I listen to that whole clip?

I did. It reminded me of how my Valveking sounded when I had a bad tube. And especially at the end it almost sounded like a radio station that was badly dialed in with lots of static. That is indicative of an overly microphonic preamp tube.

Could be a bad cable too

luckily it doesn't cost anything to check
unplugged the cable, still doing it. I'll try tappin the pre amps in the morning thanks
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox