I need to bring my guitar to school, and i know that too hot/ too cold will mess up your guitar so if i bring my guitar to school in a thick gig bag on a morning that is like 5 to 10 degrees celsius (41 to 50 degrees fahrenheit) for like 5-10 mins? will that mess up my guitar? if you think its stupid then dont flame please :3 im just a guitar noob
Not really, but you might want to retune your guitar once its outside just to be safe. Unless it on the extreme ends of temperature(freezing or really ****ing hot) it would mess your guitar up much besides tuning.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
You should be just fine w/ a gig bag. Just make sure to check the tuning once your inside, though, like smartalec007 said, just to be safe.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Not cold enough and not long enough to do any damage. Like you can let it sit for a couple hours at 45 F and it would be fine. you just gotta tune it after it warms back up though. Tuning changes with temperature like crazy.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack