Ive had the guitar but never posted pics.The amp is new and sounds so great compared to my frontman 65.

take it to the gallery. you know, the big stickied one?
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by GODhimself37

Why are you so concerned with other people posting new gear in here? It happens every day.

On a lighter note redsoxfan2, they both look sweet.
Should just take it to Guitar Gear & Accessories...probably get better responses over there

On topic:

Congrats!

Hnad
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
Quote by GODhimself37

What's up, are we now putting new gear days in one thread? Cuz these are the threads I love to look at the most

Congrats. Both look beautiful and probably sound great

Quote by GODhimself37

You're obnoxious.

HNGD TS! Looks fantastic! I've always wanted to try an Egnater, but never had the chance.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I love the feel of the back of the worn cherry necks.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
I love the feel of the back of the worn cherry necks.

same here. i really don't get why there's so many people on UG bashing the faded gibsons. the amount of times people have told me i should've got an epiphone les paul custom instead of a faded gibson LP studio because "gibson has teh bad qaulity controls so hi end epi > low end gibson nd u pay 4 teh brand name".. well they are either completely ignorant or completely jealous. because i just like the necks a lot better. for that reason i actually prefer the faded guitars to most other "non custom-shop" gibson models.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Nov 4, 2009,
Quote by Blompcube
same here. i really don't get why there's so many people on UG bashing the faded gibsons. the amount of times people have told me i should've got an epiphone les paul custom instead of a faded gibson LP studio because "gibson has teh bad qaulity controls so hi end epi > low end gibson nd u pay 4 teh brand name".. well they are either completely ignorant or completely jealous. because i just like the necks a lot better. for that reason i actually prefer the faded guitars to most other "non custom-shop" gibson models.

I have to disagree with you on this one. While you may like feel of the neck on these guitars, the quality is pretty poor, imo.

LTD EC1000>Gibson Faded LP

TS: HNG&AD! The Egnator looks sexy as hell.
Quote by GODhimself37

Stop acting all butthurt when someone makes a NGD and you can't

HNGD Red, never played a faded before but I'm very intruiged to say the least
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
I have to disagree with you on this one. While you may like feel of the neck on these guitars, the quality is pretty poor, imo.

LTD EC1000>Gibson Faded LP

more to the point, why are you coming into someones NAD/guitar pics thread just to tell them their guitar is poor quality? that's exactly the kind of thing i was referring to
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.