Page 1 of 2
It's just you
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
i always thought about how i sit there, and dream, and wake up. like, why do i dream?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Thought about it. Never stayed up the night pondering it.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
holy f*ck you are right.....
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
I have a hard time accepting a lot of things and have a bad case of insomnia but that has never bothered me.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I don't loose sleep over this fact. But I do think about it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I don't worry about it because I know the body needs a certain amount of sleep to "recharge".
Quote by tatotato
And that we hallucinate vividly for most of it, and forget most of it.

Or do we hallucinate vividly all day and can not remember the previous day in our sleep?

0_o
Become a zen buddhist. 15 hours of deep meditating = 8hrs sleep

Problem solved
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Last edited by Bitches nBagels at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by Fenderhippie69
I have a hard time accepting a lot of things and have a bad case of insomnia but that has never bothered me.

Everything this man has said.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
you dont just do it for no reason, ya know. without it, your body doesnt function nearly as well. instead of wasting your time and ruining your body, just go to sleep and ponder other things instead.
Quote by Perfection 101
It's just you

I think this man is correct
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
think of it this way.

How do you know that you are actually asleep but you wake up?

its a trip aint it?
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Bitches nBagels
Become a zen buddhist. 15 hours of deep meditating = 8hrs sleep

Problem solved

that just seems like an inefficient use of time to me, why would you meditate for 15 hours when you can just sleep for 8?
no cause im to tired
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by Fenderhippie69

This.
I always wondered what it is that causes you to wake up. Not, say, your alarm clock or whatever you would say wakes you up, but the mechanism within your body/brain that causes things to wake you up.

And what if it failed?
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by wiliscool
I always wondered what it is that causes you to wake up. Not, say, your alarm clock or whatever you would say wakes you up, but the mechanism within your body/brain that causes things to wake you up.

And what if it failed?

If I had one wish, it would be to never have to sleep again, only if I wanted to

I could do so much more (fapping) with my life
I fell asleep at 4 intending to take a little nap, and now I'm too tired to be awake but not tired enought to sleep, and it's too hot but too cold as well.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
But...sleeping is awesome! I guess that's rather beside the point. No, I'm not too worried cause if I died when I sleep I would be in a state of nirvana.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by Oroborous

If I had one wish, it would be to never have to sleep again, only if I wanted to

I could do so much more (fapping) with my life

Well you can drastically reduce the amount of time you sleep.
With the Uberman Sleep Schedule you only sleep for 20-30 minutes every 4 hours which translates to 2-3 hours to sleep per day. Inerestingly enough you actually get more REM sleep by doing this, which from what I've read is the most important part of sleep. The major downsides to this are that its hard to switch from a normal sleep schedule to this, and that its inconvenient for a lot of people to have to sleep every 4 hours.
I've been sleeping for 3 hours twice a day (4am-7am and 4pm-7pm) for about 4 years now with no ill effects. I'm never tired when I wake up and I always wake up without an alarm.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Last edited by wiliscool at Nov 4, 2009,
The only things that creep me about sleeping are the sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations.
I read in my psychology book that the length of sleep is based off of how long we are safe from predators. So animals that are generally safe from predators sleep for a really long time, and animals that are generally not safe from predators sleep for a short time.
It really sucks. I love sleeping though. I wish I could correct my brain to survive on only 4 hours.
Quote by NoOne0507
I read in my psychology book that the length of sleep is based off of how long we are safe from predators. So animals that are generally safe from predators sleep for a really long time, and animals that are generally not safe from predators sleep for a short time.

Really? Is that individually or for groups of animals?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by NoOne0507

Don't lions sleep for like 20 hours a day or something like that?

And I've never seen a sleeping goldfish.
Page 1 of 2