Page 1 of 4
im not. this game has gained no interest from me.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

I didnt know a new modern war far was coming out.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Hell nah.

But I did buy an X box and got live so I could play this on the 360 instead of the PC.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by sideoftheham420
this looks just like the first modern warfare but with a snow level.

shut the **** up
Quote by sideoftheham420

and besides the new guns,attachments, maps, perks, co-op, customizable kill-streak rewards, death streak rewards, dual wielding and tons more

but yeah totally looks the same nothing new
Quote by Fenderhippie69
I didn't know a new modern war far was coming out.

i feel so sorry for you not knowing the best game ever is about to come out in like 5 days
Quote by Stringz of Fury
i feel so sorry for you not knowing the best game ever is about to come out in like 5 days

I got over video games a long time ago. My brother might get it and if he does I might play for a few minutes.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Stringz of Fury
and besides the new guns,attachments, maps, perks, co-op, customizable kill-streak rewards, death streak rewards, dual wielding and tons more

but yeah totally looks the same nothing new

yea everything that they didint put on the first one.
Ill be at the metallica concert monday night/tuesday morning so i cant get it at midnite.
XBOX Live GT: a b0wl 0f nails
Quote by sideoftheham420
yea everything that they didint put on the first one.

i dont know if youre being serious or just going along with me but i was being sarcastic when i said that
Game is overrated as **** and is definitely not the best game ever. I am still getting it though.
I'm not. No point in waiting in a big line till 1am, to go home, try and go back to sleep, then wake up 4, go to work, and work till 5pm, then finally play it.
I'll have a copy sitting at the store with my name on it waiting for me when I'm done work that day, then the next day will be 100% devoted to playing it
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
The timing of Veteran's day this year means that our school district has wednesday the 11th off instead making it a three day weekend like they normally do. I hate to say it but it seems quite odd and a bit ironic that I'm going to be spending Veteran's day shooting terrorists and getting killed numerous times. Ah well.
Senior Ditch Day is the day it comes out at my school.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Yeah il get it not at midnight tho coz my xbox is modded Il just rent it when its available
I once believed I could be wrong, I was mistaken
Quote by nate_dogg083
Ill be at the metallica concert monday night/tuesday morning so i cant get it at midnite.

yea but you will be at the metallica concert, im not a fan but you clearly are. and really whats more important? getting a so so game or seeing one of your favhourite bands live????
everything i've read and seen regarding that game has lead me to believe it's going to be an awesome, awesome game.

if it's not i'm going to be very upset.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Left 4 Dead 2 > Modern Warfare 2
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Quote by RPGoof
If they don't do the dedicated servers thing, I seriously doubt I'll get it. It looks awesome though, but I don't game much anymore.
I'm not buying it until they make a patch that includes dedicated servers. Though I may or may not obtain it by some less than legal method to play single player...
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by sideoftheham420

wow i thought this exactly too!
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
How hard is it to play a game like that on a laptop with no mouse? I'm gonna pick up either MW or MW2 soon.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
How hard is it to play a game like that on a laptop with no mouse? I'm gonna pick up either MW or MW2 soon.
I'm assuming it'd be really hard without a mouse. How fast is your laptop anyway?
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by Ferrets!
I'm assuming it'd be really hard without a mouse. How fast is your laptop anyway?

The ram is 4GB. Core 2 Duo processor.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Unbearable.

Quote by blackthought
It pisses me off that Xbox Live doesn't have dedicated servers. What the fuck does that $50/yr. go to exactly?

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I work at Best Buy, and we're actually having a tourney overnight for it... Should be epic.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Quote by Ferrets!
I'm not buying it until they make a patch that includes dedicated servers. Though I may or may not obtain it by some less than legal method to play single player...

Me too. **** this matchmaking stuff, so unreliable and inconsistent.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Page 1 of 4