Has anyone tried this experiment in which you put hlaf ping pong balls over your eyes and listen to white noise/static? Also, out of curiousity, are you supposed to close your eyes too once the ping pong balls are over them, Im a little skeptically, but no use in not trying it. Thanks in advance.
Sounds like sensory deprivation.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Sounds like sensory deprivation.

It pretty much is, yeah
Problem Bro?
I wouldn't specifically keep your eyes shut, no.

And I have never heard of it not working. But I've never seen an experiment done either. Just heard that it works in a lot of different locations.

I plan on trying it someday/This weekend.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
You need a light, I think it might have to be red. Please do tell me how this goes, I wanna do it.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Tripping without the expensive drugs and shady deals? Awesome.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Someone's been reading Cracked.
But really, my friend did it for a while and had nothing happen, so take it with a grain of salt.

EDIT: I'll just post how to do this. Turn on a red light, and shine it in your face. Put on some noise canceling headphones playing static. Cut a ping pong ball in half and tape each half over your eyes to diffuse the light. Sit like that for a half hour at least, and supposedly the sensory deprivation will force your brain to fill in the 'darkness' with its own images.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Last edited by guitar999111 at Nov 4, 2009,
make sure you don't share your ping pong balls with other people, you might catch some nasty disease that way

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by numinis
make sure you don't share your ping pong balls with other people, you might catch some nasty disease that way

Says the man with the eye as avatar... I sense some cynism here
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
I would like to try this, but my dreams have been so horrifying lately I think I would go insane if I started hallucinating that stuff.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████