Sup people, I'm looking for a new guitar and was wondering is there such a Gibson that has a Strat like neck? I'm a huge fan of the Les Paul's and SG's but I absolutely can't perform at all with a Gibson neck so Now I'm here asking this question.

And while I'm here, A Jagstang recently popped up on Craigslist of 420 bucks and was wondering what do they average now-a-days? I'm a huge fan of Kurt Cobain and would love to snap up his Signature if I could get a deal on it. It has no case just the plain guitar is Feista Red with a new Input jack.
The gibson Jimi hendrix strat pack ... Theres thread about it here on ug
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Wasn't that cancelled? And I'm looking for more of a Les Paul/Sg looking Gibson, I'd buy a Strat if I wanted a Hendrix Guitar. Thanks for the reply though.
Yeah i was just messing around ... Maybe look at a gibson firebird. If i remember correctly it is thinner then a les paul ...

Otherwise there could be a discontinued model that they used to make that would have a thin neck that others might know of...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

It'd be tough to find what you want. Fender Stratocaster fretboards have a 9.5 inch radius these days and most gibson necks have 12 inch. Maybe you could get a custom made guitar from someplace like carvin. it'd be interesting to see a gibson SG with a bolt-on strat or tele neck... I guess i know what my next build project will be
I believe Gibson's venture into Fender territory ended back in the 1970s with the bolt neck Marauder, L-6 and S-1. The Hendrix thing was cancelled before it was ever released, thank heaven. Gibson tried a couple of "Superstrat" models in the late 1980s. The top-of-the-line version was called the US-1. I don't imagine they'll be bringing it back.
Build your own? That's what Eddie did when he wanted to cross a Gibson with a Fender.

Or, depending on how much you're willing to spend, you could have a custom guitar built for you.
esp eclipse with bigsby???
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Gibson Raw Power series have Maple necks and fretboards.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

maybe the Gibson Vegas high roller,

neck sure does LOOK thinner and 'fender-ish'
As another poster suggested, what is it you want exactly? The Gibson name, or do you like the look of a Les Paul or SG? If the latter, try out different brands as they'll have different necks. Gibson does make some thinner necks than others. I have a Les Paul with a 50's style neck but the 60's styles I believe are much thinner.
Warmoth.
Strat playability+LP sound sounds like win.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER