I'm considering buying a Jackson RR3 Rhoads....but I've been hearing alot of negative stuff abt Jackson ever since they were bough by Fender......this has forced me to look into other options like an Ibanez VBT700 and Schecter Damien V

Need ure comments on this.....an RR3 is just too cool to pass off !!!
[IMG]http://www.sickonthebus.com/images/hell_skull_index.jpg[/IMG]
take it to the right forum.

for the right price i'd buy an RR3....
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
move this to the electric guitar forum ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

i believe jackson being bought by fender was to expand distribution channels only, therefore production/quality was not affected (maybe someone wants to shed some light on this).

the japanese pro series line was massively improved in 2007/8 making whatever you've heard complete and utter garbage. in terms of a quality/hardware to price ratio (for the mid to high range market), they own schecters and most ibanez guitars hands down.
Quote by haz_uk
i believe jackson being bought by fender was to expand distribution channels only, therefore production/quality was not affected (maybe someone wants to shed some light on this).

the japanese pro series line was massively improved in 2007/8 making whatever you've heard complete and utter garbage. in terms of a quality/hardware to price ratio (for the mid to high range market), they own schecters and most ibanez guitars hands down.

whoa there buddy, slow it down a bit. what are we using to compare from jackson's high end? because ibanez makes a handful of guitars that absolutely stomps jackson's ass. schec's about on par.
your tone was that it made both of the other companies look like over-priced crap in comparrison, which is not only far from the truth, it's the opposite in my experience.