Page 1 of 2
So, have you ever went for a first kiss with a girl (not first kiss ever, first time kissing that person) in a rough way?

Like pushing her against a wall and kissing her, not hurting her obviously, and no, not in a Im-gonna-rape-you way either, but in a I-am-in-control-of-the-situation-kinda way..

If so, how did it turned out?

If you are a girl, what do you think about being kissed this way for the first time? (with the other person, not first time ever)
yes i have. turned out fine for me. led to a relationship that lasted about a year and a half.
I have yes, it ended with us having sex.

It depends on the situation if you should do that or not. And the girl.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My girl likes it when I do that, its a turn on for her. But each girl is different so...
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I did, unfortunately there was a nail sticking out of the wall.

Lol joking, yeah once I think, it was really hot, may have even got laid if I can remember..

"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
My current girlfriend did it to me at a party. Was awesome.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
No but a couple of girls have done that to me. It was awesome. I like a girl who can take charge.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
See, I'm not the dominant one in the relationship so I'd never do that. I'm more of a cuddler. Usually when I want a kiss I just tilt her head toward me.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I pushed a girl up against the wall once. started to kiss her lips, she got a bit excited and closed her legs... broke ma glasses... ughh! Twas an expensive kiss!
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
Quote by tayroar
See, I'm not the dominant one in the relationship so I'd never do that. I'm more of a cuddler. Usually when I want a kiss I just tilt her head toward me.

Me too, but that hasn't been working for me.
Quote by Just_Matt
Me too, but that hasn't been working for me.

Works just fine for me.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
i find this technique doesnt work so well on a feminist...
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
it truly depends on the girl... if she's damaged from abuse... for the love of god DO NOT do it... if she's a spunky girl... she'll prolly like it and you'll reap the benefits...

feel out the situation and see what happens....
Yeah, I was a bit too nice with my first kisses. I prefer to choke slam them, it creates the perfect atmosphere.

Quote by Kensai

You never called me
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
be assertive. I think the way most girls are turned on is by the dude's masculinity. I'm not saying you have to be a beast muscle builder but if you can display that you can handle situations in a calm and firm manner, the babes will be at your knees.

also, I think that type of kiss is a good one. Don't wait for her to kiss you cause she might be shy. Just make sure its the right time. Don't go kissing her after 5 seconds on a first date. If you think she's ready for it, she is.

Give her a smooch bro. It only gets better from there
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Depends on the situation. I do love it though. I prefer for a kiss to start out gentle and then get a bit rougher, like in the way described in the OP.

If that happened at a club with a guy I'd only just met I'd probably be like "hold on mate, who exactly is in charge here?" and get a bit defensive. I like to be dominant too sometimes.
In general I like a man who can take charge, as long as they don't cross me.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

lol
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
No, don't be rough on the first time.
| | | | | | |

'What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end'

~I'm a girl.~
I mean, if it feels right then go for it. If there has been plenty of built up tension over time and that is how your feelings are itching to be expressed, then that's how they should come out. If it seems awkward or inappropriate to be rough then obviously you shouldnt.. do that.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I sort of did with my girlfriend for our first kiss. I didn't push her against a wall - we were sitting in the middle of a park, in fact - but I pulled her into me quite briskly, because we had been slightly tentative and a bit awkward in the minutes before that. She said she felt swept off her feel and amazed.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
one MAJOR thing to remember,
never, and I mean NEVER, try to move your head towards her too fast..

girls don't really fancy getting a headbutt, kinda kills the mood unfortunately...

No, It's not my style. I'm a gentle lover.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
No, It's not my style. I'm a gentle lover.

Do you love your man gently in the bum?
Quote by Kensai

Saying "having sex" suggests it was consensual, Kensai
Quote by funny_page
As i girl i say hell yes its hot!!! ive also done it do other guys/girls and it always ended well

there's another ka-zillion profile views for you
Quote by gary666
I pushed a girl up against the wall once. started to kiss her lips, she got a bit excited and closed her legs... broke ma glasses... ughh! Twas an expensive kiss!

lolstack for you!
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
I'm too shy to do it I have to know she wants to.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
No never the first kiss with a girl.

I guess I'm just gentle with the...very few partners I've had.
I mean, there are often times where the position I was standing it in relation to the girl has been definately dominant (such as, the situation TS mentioned, but not as the first kiss with the girl, or while she's in a lower position, height wise (say, while cuddling or something)) but if I am ever "dominant" with a girl, it's not in that "I'm in control" kinda way, it's more in that "I'm your protector" kinda way I guess.
Quote by Kensai

very true. it depends on the horniness level of the girl
DECRESCENDO
Quote by hugh20
I'm too shy to do it I have to know she wants to.

This...

I'm too self-concious to just run in and potentially make a complete tit of myself.
I find the number of threadviews to thread responses a bit worrying.

And seeing as how everyone is different, and every situation is different, it's really impossible to say...
Quote by funny_page
As i girl i say hell yes its hot!!! ive also done it do other guys/girls and it always ended well

This! This is how it happened for me the first time, and it was very hot...being pushed against a wall (non violently) is very very hot IMO.
Page 1 of 2