Does anyone else find the new chat bar at the bottom of the page annoying as hell?

Poll: Annoying?
Poll Options
View poll results: Annoying?
Yes.
30 86%
No, I'm a social networking *****.
5 14%
Voters: 35.
YES
but at least there's a chat feature now.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
the chat feature is nice. but they ought to make the chat bar hidden, but give the people who want to use it the option to display it. or at least give those of us who find it a nuisance the option to do away with it entirely.
Yeah, I don't get on here to chat. I get on here to be an asshole and act like I'm better than people I don't know! I HAVE NO FRIENDS.

Edit: You guys know you can click the little arrow and it makes it dissapear right?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Nov 4, 2009,
Try posting in the Site Suggestions forum. I have to admit though, it slows my laptop down pretty bad.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
i just linked this thread to another thread i created in the "site suggestions" forum. using all of your powers of irony, use the chat feature to get your friends to come to this thread and give their input.
I've learned to live with it.

I don't use the chat function.
DeVillains!
If you find it annoying, turn it off. Go to your profile > Account Settings > Check "Hide meebo bar" > Save settings.

No need for this thread.
you can get rid of it permanently you know.

my profile>account settings>hide meebo bar.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
If you find it annoying, turn it off. Go to your profile > Account Settings > Check "Hide meebo bar" > Save settings.

No need for this thread.

Yes there is.
I had no idea you could switch it off, and wouldn't have found out otherwise.
you wouldn't think to look in your account settings?

that's the first place I looked.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yeah, it is annoying.

I actually used it for the first time today a couple of minutes ago, and the only friend I added on it didn't even respond to me.