Top UN scientists have been forced to admit that natural weather occurrences are having a far greater effect on climate change than CO2 emissions as a continued cooling trend means there has been no global warming since 1998.

But despite overwhelming signs of global cooling – China’s coldest winter for 100 years and record snow levels across Northeast America – allied with temperature records showing a decline – global warming advocates still cling to the notion that the world is cooling because of global warming!

"Global temperatures will drop slightly this year as a result of the cooling effect of the La Nina current in the Pacific, UN meteorologists have said," reports the BBC.

"The World Meteorological Organization’s secretary-general, Michel Jarraud, told the BBC it was likely that La Nina would continue into the summer."

"This would mean global temperatures have not risen since 1998, prompting some to question climate change theory."

Wait a minute.

According to man-made global warming advocates, CO2 emissions are the main driver of climate change and natural weather patterns caused by sun activity and other native contributors play second fiddle.

also on a side note.

In a new development that is potentially devastating to the agenda to introduce a global carbon tax and a cap and trade system, Al Gore admits that the majority of global warming that occurred until 2001 was not primarily caused by CO2.

Before we get too excited, Gore is not backing away from his support for the theory of man-made climate change, but his concession that carbon dioxide only accounted for 40% of warming according to new studies could seriously harm efforts to tax CO2, that evil, life-giving gas that humans exhale and plants absorb.

“Gore acknowledged to Newsweek that the findings could complicate efforts to build a political consensus around the need to limit carbon emissions,”

all this happening when most of the free world is going to get together at the UN to sign the copenhagen treaty to input a global CARBON TAX.

i still think global warming is happening tough. what about you guys.
Last edited by maybehim$$ at Nov 4, 2009,
hahahaha lmao oh god

edit:
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Link to Source?

And Its better to be safe than sorry no? we still need better fuel sources etc

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Wait, what?
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Nut got sacked, can you really trust scientists any more?

I won't bother asking if you can trust politicians any more because the answer is fairly obvious.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by metallicafan616
Link to Source?

And Its better to be safe than sorry no? we still need better fuel sources etc

This.

Just because Global Warming may not be definitely true doesn't mean we shouldn't prevent it.

Also, we're desperately running out of oil anyway, with reserves of around 20 years left. We're too dependent (as first world countries) on non-renewable resources.
--------
Whatever the case may be, we need switch over to alternative energy eventually. Fossil fuels aren't going to last forever. A carbon tax would give companies an incentive to switch to alternative energy.
Last edited by Masamune at Nov 4, 2009,
Haven't you heard? The new term is "climate change" which means that our climate is "harshening". Apparently this means colder summers and warmer winters. Our climate (US/Canada which is the base of this climate debate) fluctuates every year, look at the records, there's going to be trends.

I agree about the Oil though, something's gotta be done, but climate is too exaggerated.
Global climate change is very real, just because there are small fluctuations (like having a cold year or two) doesn't mean that the average global temperature is going up over time.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by Masamune
Whatever the case may be, we need switch over to alternative energy eventually. Fossil fuels aren't going to last forever. A carbon tax would give companies an incentive to switch to alternative energy.

It would if they would let me geneticaly engineer dinosaurs. Focking PETA.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
If I'm correct there's a hole in the atmosphere right above Brazil. I don't think that's too normal.

But yes the Earth's average temperature fluctuates, but CO2 emmisions heighten the change.
jesus christ people he's a multi and a troll. ignore his threads. Stop posting.

*reported*
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Masamune

+1

i haven't bought the whole man made global warming argument since i heard it, theres too much evidence against it.
but we NEED alternative energy cause we're almost out of fossil fuels and theyre becoming too expensive.

TS a link would be nice as well to prove youre not lying lol