Mine is to learn Drifting by Andy Mckee by this week, even though its really hard.

What are yours?
Learning Limelight by Rush and re-installing NBA 2K9 on my PC
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
Eating at White Castle.
A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence."
Quote by epcifail
Mine is to learn Drifting by Andy Mckee by this week, even though its really hard.

What are yours?
I learned the intro with the percussion, but I can't do shit after that. The percussion and bass is so hard, I just grab a pick and play the high strings part.

EDIT:: I mean hard to play while playing the high strings as well, not hard by themselves.
Quote by Caleb B
I learned the intro with the percussion, but I can't do shit after that. The percussion and bass is so hard, I just grab a pick and play the high strings part.

EDIT:: I mean hard to play while playing the high strings as well, not hard by themselves.

I can play it half way through. All i had to do was sit down and keep trying. I had to use a tab since its not on standard tuning.