Hi guys...i have currently been learning metallicas one and i have noticed that there is so many tabs that are wrong...is there aby tabs that anyone knows of that are completely correct...its annoying when i look at one tab and play then look at another and its completely different...thanks guys in advance
Tabs aren't reliable and are usually wrong. Use your ear to figure out what position it is, and which strings are being played (i.e., 7th fret D string or 12th fret A string? One has a teeny bit more bass in the note)
Buy the tab book. That would be best
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Hi again,
Thanks for replying...im just wondering if is possible if you can somehow put that guitar pro tab into just a tab as i am unable to download the software...thanks if its possible...
Where do i find the tab books?Are there any music store in singapore?Thanks for helping me
Im not sure if there are any in singapore...try ebay or something and if that doesnt work you could illegally download the ebooks....
Quote by metallicawannab
Hi again,
Thanks for replying...im just wondering if is possible if you can somehow put that guitar pro tab into just a tab as i am unable to download the software...thanks if its possible...

Download Tuxguitar. It's free and plays all guitarpro AND powertab content.