Poll: which one is better ?
Poll Options
View poll results: which one is better ?
ALEXI-200
4 22%
Jackson KVX10
14 78%
Voters: 18.
im thinkin of buying one of these but i cant tell which is better ... mostly playing metal tuff ... ALEXI-200 or Jackson KVX10 ?
Alexi is overpriced and i have heard the 200 is a piece of crap.
Whats your budget? Maybe you could find something better as both of them aren't that amazing
I say get the KVX10 and do a pickup swap
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Of those two, the Jackson is the better choice, but I think a generally better choice for your money would be the Washburn WV40, even though looks kind of awkward.

Schecter Damien V is also good, but it has the thickest neck of the guitars mentioned here. Don't know if you like that or not.
Last edited by sashki at Nov 4, 2009,
well i was thinkin of damien special fr too i saw it yesterday .. my budget is around 500-600 € what i care about is a floyd n humbuckers good for metal and if if if possible neck-thru coz the bolt on is hard to play with it on the 24th fret i need smthn good for the high frets too .. cos i do lots of solos ..
I'd say alexi-200. dispite the fact that poeple say it's overpriced, it's neck is awesome.

I throughly enjoy mine.

24th fret is easy to reach....

look up "gundamnitpete" on youtube, I put up a video on me and my alexi-200, hit the 24th regularly.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Last edited by Gundamnitpete at Nov 5, 2009,
The LTD Alexi's don't look that great to me. If you want a piece that's close to the real sig... you'll need to get the ESPs or the Edwards from outside of America.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
what about the schecter hellraiser c-1 FR. is that in your price range? it's got an original floyd rose, and EMG 81/89 with a set neck. neck can be a little on the chunky side but imo it's fine.