What is the smallest neck shape, that would allow someone to wrap there thumb around the top with the least problems? Im guessing the "C" shape?
Ibanez wizard 2 neck, its the thinest that Ive ever(and probably will) play.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Ibanez wizard 2 neck, its the thinest that Ive ever(and probably will) play.

Original Wizard necks are even thinner
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Ibanez necks are basically |
» Ibanez SZ520 + JB/Jazz
» Rocktron Rampage
» Vox ToneLab SE
» Laney LC15
but Ibanez necks are normally wider arent they? Most Ibanez's and jacksons are 1 11/16" at the nut where as other brands like fender have 1 5/8" at the nut. So although a Ibby is thinner it is still a bit wider... I heard rickenbacker necks are tiny and basically perfect for child like hands... I've never played one before as i have large hands.

I think it would be easyer to get your thumb around a C neck that slightly thicker but not as wide as a " [ " shape... then theres those ebmm axis " J " shapes as im gonna dubb em.. they are asymetrical and sotra match your hand, they have a thick top and thin bottom.

best bet is to try out several different guitars with various neck shapes... if possible...
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
^^ EBMM necks are heavenly.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

A thin neck isn't going to be as beneficial as a narrow neck. I can wrap over just fine on a wide fat PRS neck which has more of a D shape but isn't as wide as the "shred" necks mentioned.
Ibanez have thin necks, but I dont like them to small. lol

I like ESP/LTD necks and my favorite is Jackson, they are just perfect in my hands
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
I really want to like ESP/LTD necks, but they are just too narrow for me.

I like the Jackson Soloist necks, but there's something about the Dinky necks that bothers me...
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Last edited by no.mop at Nov 4, 2009,
So there is such a thing as more narrow necks? I really dont have tiny hands, i can practically use my thumb for chords. Its just sometimes the skin on my ring finger mutes out the little E string