I just looked on musician's friend and it said that the peavey windsor was discontinued. Is this true? Cause I was really looking forward to getting one(I have about half the money for it)
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by acdcrocks0323
There is always a used market...

Well yeah, but theyll probably get more expensive now that the've (possibly) been discontinued. Theyre dirt cheap right now, which is why I could afford it.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
It's very unlikely they'll get more expensive...
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by smartalec007
Well yeah, but theyll probably get more expensive now that the've (possibly) been discontinued. Theyre dirt cheap right now, which is why I could afford it.

I highly doubt that. They aren't an extremely sought after or vintage amp. The price on the used market will probably be dirt cheap.
it would appear the head is no longer in production, but the cab and combo are still in production
the head is but the combo is still on there last I checked
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
You can usually pick the head up for $100-$150 used...they are great amps and worth every penny imo. I used to have one, sold it to our former guitarist. But for what they go for used, I'll definitely pick another one up in the future
For the record, the combo is completely tonally different from the head. It's wayyy more American voiced than the head, which is basically a JCM800.
Peavey is making a new one

.....or probably re-releasing the Classic series
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Peavey is making a new one

That would be great if they improved on it. I wouldn't mind paying a few more bucks for an already GREAT budget head. I almost bought one before I started looking for my Mesa. I need 2 channels for my main amp, but would still love one of these.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
That would be great if they improved on it. I wouldn't mind paying a few more bucks for an already GREAT budget head. I almost bought one before I started looking for my Mesa. I need 2 channels for my main amp, but would still love one of these.

A two channel Windsor would be awesome!
hmm they discontinued the Half stack version about 4 months ago
but you can get the head and cab separately.. or go to ebay/used
or may be get the B-52 (there was one with 2 channels and the same price)

i was planning that amp to but then i figured out i'd better go with peavey valveking half stack
but now i dont have money and plus am in Armenia so i'll buy it when i get the money and get to USA
Quote by i_am_metalhead
A two channel Windsor would be awesome!

Uh-greed.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals