Hi guys, I know there have been topics covering this program in other languages, but I am taking a Spanish class right now that is giving me fits. I've been looking for something to help me really get the basics of the language, since I have to take a second Spanish class in the Spring semester. My dad works for Southern Company here in the states and he can order the Rosetta Stone software levels 1 & 2 for less than $100 through his employee discount. I was wondering if anyone had used this program in Spanish before, and what your opinion was. I will be getting the Latin American version BTW, but if you have used the European version I would like to hear about your experience as well.

Also, if anyone has a similar software that they have used and liked I am open to suggestions. Rosetta Stone is the only one that my dad can get a discount on, but I'll look into anything.

Thanks in advance!
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV
I don't like it. It's OK initially, but when it gets into grammar it's downright painful. There's almost no way to tell past and past participle apart from pictures. Stuff like that is really aggravating.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
the method it uses isn't good for grammer but used alongside regular lessons could be beneficial
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
the method it uses isn't good for grammer but used alongside regular lessons could be beneficial

I really just want something to help shore up my vocabulary. I'm taking a college class for it, so I think it will work out well.

Thanks!
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV