Im in need of a new amp, and theres a Marshall VS15R for sale a the place where I ahve guitar lessons. My teacher said that the guy was interested in a recording device, so Im thinking I can get my Pod Studio UX1 and trade it with him. I barely use it anyway, since my computer sucks, so im thinking its a good deal. Im getting a Macbook Pro in a bit if that matters.

Thanks
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Last edited by alexdoabismo at Nov 4, 2009,
That amp's a piece of crap IMO. Stick with the UX1 until you can get something better.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by CatharsisStudio
a daw is a program. like protools. or cubase or logic or reaper etc. etc. but you can try it haha

im confusing DAW with another symbol, but i forget.
fixed

Quote by mmolteratx
That amp's a piece of crap IMO. Stick with the UX1 until you can get something better.

ok, how much better is a VOx VT15?
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
The VT15 is much better than the VS15 but it's still not that great. It's an acceptable trade though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs