Anybody have any pictures or information about amps, pedals, and guitars some guys from these bands used? I have one of Indian Summer where you can see a Rat, some unidentifiable amps, and a Strat and what looks to be an SG:

Anybody have any more?
I know alot use marshall jcm 800,900, and 2000s also Ive seen alot of peavey 5150 6150 used
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
His pants is too short
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
senses fail
i see a mesa boogie roadstar head, and marshall cab on the right. as well as a gibson les paul standard, i think a boss od-2, and a boss flanger maybe bassist has a fender precision, and the guitarist on the left, i'm not sure of his guitar - Shechter? marshall jvm900 i think with marshall cab
Any phrase followed by the word "FACT!" makes it more true that it already is.

ok thanks
yeah that's mesa boogie head
the bass amps are always nearly Ampeg's aswell SVT's especially.Seen a lot of bands using the SVT3 and the one which is a replica of the original SVT head w the good old 8x10 fridge.

Also sometimes the odd fender amp but thats rare or Mesa's.

Also a P-bass or a Jazz is standard fare in this genre aswell.I use a thunderbird in my little jam band it gives a diffrent sound sonically.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Last edited by Razgriz_101 at Dec 2, 2009,
a lot of emo bands use older/vintage/beat to sh*t equipment. I play guitar through an Ampeg B25 Bass head through a peavey classic 410E and it puts out a Great sound, a lot like the European emo such as Daitro, Raein, Le Pre Ou Jes Suis Mort.

as far as pedals i have seen the newer versions of the rat distortion, i think it is the Rat Pro or something, that give a good orchid guitar tone.