That's right. Seriously I love Alessandra Ambrosio. Like I am in serious love with her.
I can barely sleep at night.

So pit: Advice on how to deal with my love for her, and stories of celebrity crushes.
The playground of the world
Get a pair of binoculars and camp outside her house. As time goes by she'll either fall in love with you or call the cops. One day, you'll laugh about the whole thing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
she's fairly ugly

but yeah +1 on kensai's suggestion, stalking is a good way to occupy your time
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Her jaw is too pointy.

This is actually the one thing I can find that's flawed about her. However, it's a flaw that helps to anchor her to the world of mortals as opposed to the angels that she belongs with.

Quote by Hullucinate
idk just dont watch and movies shes inor w/e it she does

She's a victoria's Secret model. I've gone through pretty much all of her material by now.
I have had a very long celebrity crush on Ellen Page, and I also have had one on Michael Stipe for the past few months. Oh, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. And Karina Hart.
Quote by Eddie4President
This is actually the one thing I can find that's flawed about her. However, it's a flaw that helps to anchor her to the world of mortals as opposed to the angels that she belongs with.

She's a victoria's Secret model. I've gone through pretty much all of her material by now.

How do you know she's flawless? You've never even met her. She might be the whiniest bitch in existance, for all you know.

Oh and btw, being desperate for something to stick your penis into is not what doctors refer to as "love".
Quote by sashki
How do you know she's flawless? You've never even met her. She might be the whiniest bitch in existance, for all you know.

Oh and btw, being desperate for something to stick your penis into is not what doctors refer to as "love".

Are you a Docter, mr. Smartypants?