Hi everyone!

This may seem a little strange but I need to remove one of my knobs on my array, but I can't seem to find how....I't wont pull off...Wont unscew...

Help annyone??
Distortion-Head: Eat Music, SH*T MUSIC!!
Quote by Casketcreep
It will pull off. Pull harder.

This. I literally had to hold my Array down, grab the knob with a rubber gripper, and try and stand up to pull it off.

EDIT: dont try that, I almost chipped my bass doing it. Just pull really really really hard
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
look on the side of the knob. there may be a small hole there. if there is, use an allen wrench(hex key) to loosen the screw in that hole. should come off quite easily.

Forcing something off like that is almost never a good idea. Although, there is a chance it was simply made to have a lot of friction so it doesn't pull off easily.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Quote by Revelation
look on the side of the knob. there may be a small hole there. if there is, use an allen wrench(hex key) to loosen the screw in that hole. should come off quite easily.

Forcing something off like that is almost never a good idea. Although, there is a chance it was simply made to have a lot of friction so it doesn't pull off easily.

They are most definitely the push-on/pull-off variety on the Array series. Although they're stuck one there harder then any bass I've ever seen (this goes for other Array's I've tested/played, not just mine). They give you a good workout
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass