Can I get an Amen.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
and as far as "What's the best/cheapest interface"... READ the past 5 pages of posts first then ask.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
I would also say, GOOGLE is your friend, use it.

There is a reasson why i rarely ask on forums about problems.
GisleAune is RIGHT ON - GOOGLE is your friend. When I wanted to learn Home Recording I Googled and READ everything I could find - asking inane questions without bothering to READ is really annoying... I love to help people out with "new stuff" but if they're too lazy to read - SCREW EM. If after reading you're still confused then ASK AWAY - we're not mean bastards (most of us anyways) - we're just tired of the SAME QUESTIONS 100 times a week. READ, READ & then READ... if you read though about 10 pages of these forums you'll probably be amazed at how much you can learn. Now beat it - I'm gonna take a nap
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Last edited by strangedogs at Nov 5, 2009,
And a search on the reaper forums works well too.
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals